Vital Oxide is EPA registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, food surface sanitizer, mold killer, and heavy duty odor eliminator. Effective on a broad-spectrum of virus, and bacteria, including “super bugs” like MRSA and H1N1, Vital Oxide breaks down to simple salt and produces no harmful by-products. Vital Oxide is has been rated by the EPA as a Category 4, which states - no exposure warnings required on label. Vital Oxide is NSF certified D2 (No Rinse Required)as a food contact surface sanitizer, and kills 99.999% of bacteria, including E. coli, Salmonella and Listeria in less than 60 seconds. Ready to use, no mixing required, just spray, wipe, or fog right from the bottle. Non-irritating to the skin, and non-corrosive to treated articles. Vital Oxide kills microbes by chemically altering certain amino acids that contain sulfur. The amino acids are important building blocks in the proteins that help to form cell walls. When these proteins are destroyed, the cell wall ruptures and the organism dies. In the chemical reaction, Vital Oxide takes on an electron from the amino acid and reverts back to a chlorite ion. The amino acid gives up an electron, and giving up an electron is what chemists call oxidation.
Vital Oxide Disinfectant Special 32 Oz 1 Gallon Refill Vital Oxide Disinfectant Special 32 Oz & 1 Gallon Refill RZOZ4AAT